Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Equestrian Babe

Equestrian Babe



Hey my fellow Fashionistas!
How was your Wednesday?! Hopefully it was filled with lots of fun, love, and FASHION!
This post was suppose to ne another outfit of the day fashion post but it rain like it never rained before!! We seriously had flood warnings over here!

So I was unable to take some lovely photos for you sweethearts but I did make a collage of the outfit that I wanted to showcase.
I could find the exact picture for my top, the jeans, or the belt but everything else is exactly what I had on!

I hope you liked!!

Top - Forever21
Jeans - Wet Seal
Boots - Aldo
Scarf - Pashmina
Bag - Aldo
Belt - Vintage

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your comment, I love your blog, I follow http://estilostiletto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete