Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shoe CRAVE ~ My Fall Wish List!


Hey my loved ones!! Long time no chat!
But don't worry your girl is here to stay and play! You can guarantee it!
First order of business.......SHOES!

It's fall time ladies..well almost...and although I absolutely love the summertime, my heart truly lies with Autumn. The weather is more forgiven and less severe and the fashion is so fun and versatile. 
In Autumn it's all about layering and that creates an endless combination of ideas and outfits for a girl like me (and obviously fashion savvy girls like you!) to choose from. But the cherry on top of this delicious fashion sundae is the shoes choices in the fall time.

BOOTS. BOOTS. BOOTS. How i love thee boots! The various lengths, ankle, knee high, over-the-knee...and all those in between. Oh how I have missed you. Wedges and sandals, no need to say goodbye now that the weather has shifted. All I need to do is add some cute tights or socks and BAM!! instant chic! Well anyway, enough of my crazy shoe babble...on with my picks for this fall, featuring the site ZiGiny.com


















Once again all of these shoes came from ZiGiny.com and as you can see they are all so amazing and gorgeous shoes that I would definitely love to have for fall. Unfortunately these shoes are a bit on the pricey side....too pricey for a college student like me haha! But I do plan on treating myself to the scarlet flats that I adore so much because they are ONLY $49.95!!!! Gotta Love 'em, Gotta Get 'em!

Well I hope you lovely ladies enjoyed this post and I will catch you guys in the next one!

xoxo Nene

No comments:

Post a Comment