Monday, September 5, 2011

Fashion Trends: Fall 2011


Hey Loves!! How are you ladies doing today??
I'm just coming to you today with a quick fashion post on some more fall fashions.
You ladies know how much I LOVE FALL FASHION!!
Basically this post will be featuring what the runways and magazines have been showing as Fall 2011 trends.

All the items, except for two, displayed above are $50 and below! So not only will you be in style for this autumn season but your wallet will be full and happy :) The items that are not in that price range are what I like to call the WISH items. "I WISH I had enough money to buy that," or "Let me add this to my WISH list and maybe one day I can get it."
SO let's get into the "meat & potatoes" of this post. 

Metallics
Metallics have been trending in fall fashion for the past couple of seasons and I see no reason for it to stop. The colors of metal make anything look expensive ans the shine adds dimension and grabs attention. 

Halston Heritage Cowl Twisted Dress (Kleid Gold) - $5,497


Sequins
This is another trend that I believe will never go out of style. Sequins can amp up any dull or plain outfit and can be a really nice statement piece. I mean, what girl doesn't love sequins?!
And the great thing is you can easily mix this with the metallic trend....silver or gold sequins? UM HELLO..they're everywhere. 

DayTrip Striped Sequin Tank (Buckle) - $27


Tribal
Although tribal prints are normally popular during the sing and summertime, designers have decided to mix it up a bit and transition this wonderful trend into fall wear. You see it everywhere...on pants, tops, accesseries....this trend is really taking over!

Tribal Arrows Bracelet (Forever21) - $5.80


Snakeskin
Another print or pattern that is popping up this season is that of a slithery creature. Yes ladies, snakeskin is all the rage in this years fall accessories! 

Snakeskin Pump (DSW) - $35
Snakeskin Clutch (Dorothy Perkins) - $49
Metallic Snakeskin Tank Dress (Herve Leger) - $1,840


Black
Black is a very dear friend of my. It love me and makes me look super chic, slim, and fashion savvy. I know that really bright colors have been all the rage these pass couple of months but black is where it is at for fall. 

Black Twill Trousers (MissSelfRidge) - $39
Black Pump (Aldo) - $41


Peridot
Now Peridot is not really the name of a trend, it is the name of an item that I have heard about nonstop in the past month. Magazines have been featuring this new gem of a nail polish as have Youtube beauty gurus across the nation! It is Chanel's new Peridot nail polish and boy is it a beauty!!

Peridot Nail Polish (Chanel) - $25



Well ladies..that's all I have for you at the moment. I really enjoyed this post and I hope that you enjoyed it too! Let me know if you would like to see more posts like this one and I will make it a habit to do fashion posts regularly on my blog.
Hope your days are filled with love and fashion!

xoxo Nene

No comments:

Post a Comment