Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Nail Polish Collection

My Nail Polish Collection!


Hey my fellow Fashionistas!!
Hope everyone is having a splendip-idus day hahaha.

I recently filmed a video on my vast and ever growing nail polish collection and I decided to make a post on it so that you lovelies will always have a place to reference the colors and their names!

So lets take a look-see x3



My OPI Nail Polishes
From Left to Right: "Tickle Me France-y" "Shorts Story" "Privacy Please" "Lucky Lucky Lavender" "Pink Flamenco" and "Charged Up Cherry"




Essie Nail Polishes
"Cute as a Button" and "Pink Parka"




Sinful Colors Blue/Green
"Canary Yellow" "Love Nails" "Nail Junkie" "Call You Later" "Traisure Island" "Rise and Shine" "Mint Apple" "Innocent" and "Savage"




Sinful Colors - Pinks
"Folly" "Pinky Glitter" "Beautiful Girl" "Sheer Bikini" and "Mindy"



Sinful Colors - Red/Nudes
"Wondering Mind" "Euro Trash" "Timbleberry" "Sugar Sugar" and "Wall Street"



Sinful Colors - Purple/Black
"Frenzy" "Quick Dry" "Secret Admirer" and "I Love You"



shine polishes
"Sparked" "Kaleidoscope" and "Dreamy Poppy"

No comments:

Post a Comment