Monday, September 26, 2011

Glam Darling

GlamDarling


Hey my fellow Fashionistas!
How are all you lovely ladies doing today? Hopefully your Monday has gotten off on a good start!

So my question for you ladies for this post is: What do you consider glamourous?
Seeing as though we all have different tastes and different styles..the answers to this question should be vastly different.

I made a little collage of things that make me feel glamourous just by looking at them!
Nude clothing to me is definitely glamourous. I don't know what it is about this like fleshy color that makes a woman look so damn chic!
And of course I had to add some pearls and sequins. Whenever I think of pearls I see Old Hollywood--which in my mind is the most glamourous of glams!
I envision the late Coco Chanel, Marilyn Monroe, and Audrey Hepburn.
Classic. Chic. Glamourous.

I added the sequin skirt because it reminds me of what I consider New Hollywood glam. It's all about the sparkle, the shimmer, and the glitz!

The teal clutch to me is too chic to pass up. The color may be bold, loud, and funky but the design of the clutch is fabulous. I can see it being paired with the nude dress that I also included in the collage.

And lastly, the fur coat!! FAUX FUR of course, but the same effect nonetheless. To me a faux coat or shrug just screams GLAM! No matter what you are wearing...just throw this bad boy over it and voila! instant glam.

So I want to know what you ladies think is glam...leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments down below!


Nude Dress - Paul Smith
Faux Fur Coat - Michael Kors
Sequin Skirt - Olive
Nude Glitter Pumps - Celia
Black Platforms - Zara
Teal Clutch- Topshop

Once a Fashionista, Always a Fashionista.
xoxo Nene

No comments:

Post a Comment