Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You've Been Spotted



Today was filled with my 9 am Earth Science class and then work at the Gallery for 3 long and dubious hours. I spent my time practicing for the speech that I must give in tomorrow's 8 am Public Speaking class, oh joy.

I wanted today's outfit to be casual comfy but still stylish, trendy, and chic. I'm wearing a lot of my new favorite flats in this post because I just couldn't resist the urge to finally wear them out!! 
You know that feeling ladies!




Cheetah Button Down - Forever 21
Navy Blue Skinny Jeans - Express
Vintage Gold Chain-Linked Belt
Nude Flats - Material Girl
Bag - Aldo 
Tribal Bracelet - Forever21


And a special thank you for my amazing photographer and boyfriend Schneider!
Thanks so much babe, I couldn't do it without you. I love you sooo much :)



xoxo Nene

No comments:

Post a Comment